Does Extension Work? Impacts of a Program to Assist Limited-Resource Farmers in Virginia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ebere Akobundu & Jeffrey Alwang & Albert Essel & George W. Norton & Abebayehu Tegene, 2004. "Does Extension Work? Impacts of a Program to Assist Limited-Resource Farmers in Virginia," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 361-372.
- Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Essel, Albert E. & Norton, George W. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2003. "Does Extension Work? Impacts Of A Program To Assist Limited-Resource Farmers In Virginia," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22091, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-318, May.
- Oral Capps & Randall A. Kramer, 1985. "Analysis of Food Stamp Participation Using Qualitative Choice Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(1), pages 49-59.
- J. William Levedahl, 1995. "How Much Can Informational Outreach Programs Increase Food Stamp Program Participation?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 343-352.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Robinson, Chris, 1989. "The Joint Determination of Union Status and Union Wage Effects: Some Tests of Alternative Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 639-667, June.
- James Heckman, 1997. "Instrumental Variables: A Study of Implicit Behavioral Assumptions Used in Making Program Evaluations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 441-462.
- McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Hui, Jianguo & Joseph, Randolph, Jr., 1994. "An Empirical Analysis Of Louisiana Small Farmers' Involvement In The Conservation Reserve Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 1-7, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doris Läpple & Thia Hennessy & Carol Newman, 2013. "Quantifying the Economic Return to Participatory Extension Programmes in Ireland: an Endogenous Switching Regression Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 467-482, June.
- repec:ags:stagec:252983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Cerdán-Infantes & Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension Services: The Case of Grape Production in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0508, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal & Gonzalo Vazquez-Bare & Pedro Cerdan-Infantes, 2013.
"Improving technology adoption in agriculture through extension services: evidence from Uruguay,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 64-81, March.
- Pedro Cerdan-Infantes & Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal, 2009. "Improving Technology Adoption in Agriculture through Extension Services: Evidence from Uruguay," OVE Working Papers 0409, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Cerdan-Infantes, Pedro & Maffioli, Alessandro & Ubfal, Diego, 2011. "Improving Technology Adoption in Agriculture through Extension Services: Evidence from Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2906, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Francisca Henriquez, 2009. "Microcrédito y su Impacto: Un Acercamiento con Datos Chilenos," OVE Working Papers 0309, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Veronica González & Pablo Ibarrarán & Alessandro Maffioli & Sandra Rozo, 2009.
"The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic,"
OVE Working Papers
0509, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Gonzalez Diez, Verónica M. & Ibarrarán, Pablo & Maffioli, Alessandro & Rozo, Sandra, 2011. "The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3017, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Freitas, Carlos Otávio & Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Neves, Mateus C R & Braga, Marcelo J., 2018. "Can rural extension reduce the income differential in rural Brazil?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274496, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Faure, Guy & Davis, Kristin E. & Ragasa, Catherine & Franzel, Steven & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2016. "Framework to assess performance and impact of pluralistic agricultural extension systems: The best-fit framework revisited:," IFPRI discussion papers 1567, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:3:p:361-372.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.