Replicating replication : due diligence in Roodman and Morduch's replication of Pitt and Khandker (1998)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Chemin, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Microfinance: Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 463-484, April.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Pitt, 2014.
"Re-Re-Reply to “The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence”,"
2014-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pitt, Mark M., 2014. "Re-re-reply to"the impact of microcredit on the poor in Bangladesh : revisiting the evidence"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6801, The World Bank.
- Morduch, Jonathan & Ravi, Shamika & Bauchet, Jonathan, 2013. "Substitution Bias and External Validity: Why an Innovative Anti-poverty Program Showed no Net Impact," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Khandker, Shahidur R & Samad, Hussain A, 2016. "Bangladesh’s Achievement in Poverty Reduction: The Role of Microfinance Revisited," Working Papers 114, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical&Mathematical Sciences; Economic Theory&Research; Econometrics; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Science Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-06 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2012-12-06 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PKE-2012-12-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Replicating Replication: Due Diligence in Roodman and Morduch’s Replication of Pitt and Khandker (1998) (PRWP 2012) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .