Variable Pay: A Case Study In Warehouse Logistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2008.
"Performance-pay, sorting and social motivation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 412-421, November.
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie-Claire, 2008. "Performance Pay, Sorting and Social Motivation," Working Papers 07-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2008. "Performance Pay, Sorting and Social Motivation," Post-Print halshs-00331753, HAL.
- W.D. McCausland & K. Pouliakas & I. Theodossiou, 2005.
"Some are Punished and Some are Rewarded: A Study of the Impact of Performance Pay on Job Satisfaction,"
Labor and Demography
0505019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCausland, David & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2005. "Some are Punished and Some are Rewarded: A Study of the Impact of Performance Pay on Job Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 14243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yeh, Wan-Yu & Cheng, Yawen & Chen, Chiou-Jung, 2009. "Social patterns of pay systems and their associations with psychosocial job characteristics and burnout among paid employees in Taiwan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1407-1415, April.
- repec:eme:ijmpps:v:34:y:2013:i:1:p:465-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julie Cloutier & Denis Morin & Stéphane Renaud, 2013. "How does variable pay relate to pay satisfaction among Canadian workers?," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(5), pages 465-485, August.
- Fidan Ana Kurtulus & Douglas Kruse & Joseph Blasi, 2011. "Worker Attitudes Towards Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing and Variable Pay," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008. "Who pays for performance?," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 8-29, March.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012.
"The Effect of Variable Pay Schemes on Workplace Absenteeism,"
Research in Labor Economics, in: Solomon W. Polachek & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.), Research in Labor Economics, volume 36, pages 109-157,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2011. "The Effect of Variable Pay Schemes on Workplace Absenteeism," IZA Discussion Papers 5941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management; variable pay; warehouse logistics; Bosnia and Herzegovina;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osi:bulimm:v:15:y:2015:p:189-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Davor Dujak,PhD) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Davor Dujak,PhD to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efosihr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.