Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Hepp, Ralf, 2000.
"Regional risksharing and redistribution in the German federation,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 15-2000, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2001. "Regional Risksharing and Redistribution in the German Federation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shah, Anwar, 2005. "A framework for evaluating alternate institutional arrangements for fiscal equalization transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3785, The World Bank.
- Grossman, Philip J, 1994. "A Political Theory of Intergovernmental Grants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 78(3-4), pages 295-303, March.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Olaf Merk & Claire Charbit & Lee Mizell, 2007. "Fiscal Equalisation in OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 4, OECD Publishing.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2004.
"An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 91-109, March.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2002. "An Evaluation of the Risk-Sharing Function of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1006, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1015, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Goodspeed, 2002. "Bailouts in a Federation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 409-421, August.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006.
"Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending,"
OECD Journal on Budgeting,
OECD Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 111-158.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 3, OECD Publishing.
- William N. Evans & Sheila E. Murray & Robert M. Schwab, 1997. "Schoolhouses, courthouses, and statehouses after Serrano," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 10-31.
- Martin Scheider, 2002. "Local fiscal equalisation based on fiscal capacity: the case of Austria," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 105-133, March.
- Stuti Khemani, 2004. "The Political Economy of Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0413, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Maria Albino-War & Raju Singh, 2006.
"Subnational Public Financial Management: Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maria A Albino-War & Raju J Singh & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2005. "Subnational Public Financial Management; Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations," IMF Working Papers 05/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Laubach, 2005. "Fiscal Relations Across Levels of Government in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 462, OECD Publishing.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 2003. "Consolidating Germany's Finances: Issues in Public Sector Spending Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 366, OECD Publishing.
- Bev Dahlby & Neil Warren, 2003. "Fiscal Incentive Effects of the Australian Equalisation System," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(247), pages 434-445, December.
- Ross Garnaut & Vince FitzGerald, 2002. "Issues in Commonwealth-State Funding," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(3), pages 290-300.
- Johansson, Eva, 2003. "Intergovernmental grants as a tactical instrument: empirical evidence from Swedish municipalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 883-915, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9429-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez *, 2015.
"Re-designing equalization transfers: an application to South Africa provincial equitable share,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 1-22, January-M.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2015. "Re-designing Equalization Transfers: An Application to South Africa's Provincial Equitable Share," Working Papers 1510, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:134-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Virkola, Tuomo, 2014. "Fiscal Federalism in Four Federal Countries," ETLA Reports 38, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2015. "Would less solidarity justify present calls for devolution?," Working papers 32, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Morone, Andrea, 2017.
"Yardstick competition and fiscal disparities: An experimental study,"
Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 134-137.
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Morone, Andrea, 2017. "Yardstick competition and fiscal disparities: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 79853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Ernesto Longobardi & Francesco Porcelli, 2014. "Measuring Horizontal Fiscal Imbalances: the case of Italian Municipalities," SERIES 0049, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jul 2014.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Manish Pandey, 2015.
"Fiscal equalization, government expenditures and endogenous growth,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 311-329.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Manish Pandey, 2013. "Fiscal Equalization, Government Expenditures and Endogenous Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2013-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9415-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9436-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2015. "Fiscal equalization under political pressures," Working Papers 2015/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5kzbqwfvwtq7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .