Fiscal Relations Across Levels of Government in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & José Maria Pinero Campos, 2011. "Tax Competition Between Sub-Central Governments," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 872, OECD Publishing.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Adalbert Knöbl & Maciej Krzak, 2006. "Monthly Report No. 4/2006," wiiw Monthly Reports 2006-04, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Beata Guziejewska, 2014. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations. Theoretical Aspects And Poland’S Experience," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(3), pages 24-32, January.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Claire Charbit, 2008. "Fiscal equalisation," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 1-22.
- P. Butzen & S. Cheliout & H. Geeroms, 2014. "Lessons from the US for the institutional design of EMU," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 82-101, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbalanced budget requirements; fiscal federalism; fiscal rules; fédéralisme budgétaire; grants; impôts des Etats et des collectivités locales; Medicaid; Medicaid; obligation d'équilibre budgétaire; plafonds d'impôts et de dépenses; règles de discipline budgétaire; réforme de la protection sociale; state and local taxes; subvention; tax and expenditure limitations; welfare reform;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-12-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:462-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .