Modeling Rules of Monetary Policy of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation with the Financial Stress Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Enrique Martínez-García, 2011.
"The Balance Sheet Channel,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rodrigo Alfaro (ed.), Financial Stability, Monetary Policy, and Central Banking, edition 1, volume 15, chapter 9, pages 255-297
Central Bank of Chile.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2008. "The balance sheet channel," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2009. "The Balance Sheet Channel," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 537, Central Bank of Chile.
- Xavier Freixas & Antoine Martin & David Skeie, 2011.
"Bank Liquidity, Interbank Markets, and Monetary Policy,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(8), pages 2656-2692.
- Xavier Freixas & Antoine Martin & David R. Skeie, 2009. "Bank liquidity, interbank markets, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 371, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Freixas, X. & Martin, A. & Skeie, D., 2010. "Bank Liquidity, Interbank Markets, and Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper 2010-35S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xavier Freixas & Antoine Martin & David Skeie, 2010. "Bank Liquidity, Interbank Markets and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 429, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xavier Freixas & Antoine Martin & David Skeie, 2010. "Bank liquidity, interbank markets and monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Teranishi, Yuki, 2012. "Credit spread and monetary policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 26-28.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Lianfa Li, 2008.
"Do Capital Adequacy Requirements Matter For Monetary Policy?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 643-659, October.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Lianfi Li, 2005. "Do Capital Adequacy Requirements Matter for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 11830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000.
"Las crisis gemelas: las causas de los problemas bancarios y de balanza de pagos
[The twin crises: Te causes of banking and balance of payments problems]," MPRA Paper 13842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004.
"A Preliminary Evaluation of Monetary Policy Rules for Russia,"
0403017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2004. "A preliminary evaluation of monetary policy rules for Russia," Kiel Working Papers 1201, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Drehmann, Mathias & Juselius, Mikael, 2014.
"Evaluating early warning indicators of banking crises: Satisfying policy requirements,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 759-780.
- Mathias Drehmann, 2013. "Evaluating early warning indicators of banking crises: Satisfying policy requirements," BIS Working Papers 421, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W. & Karataş, Bilge, 2012.
"Currency crises and monetary policy: A study on advanced and emerging economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 948-974.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Karatas, Bilge, 2010. "Currency Crises and Monetary Policy: A Study on Advanced and Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 7798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vdovichenko, Anna G. & Voronina, Victoria G., 2006. "Monetary policy rules and their application in Russia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Martin Cihak & Ales Bulir & Sofía Bauducco, 2008. "Taylor Rule Under Financial Instability," IMF Working Papers 08/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Matias Costa Navajas & Aaron Thegeya, 2013. "Financial Soundness Indicators and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Craig S. Hakkio & William R. Keeton, 2009. "Financial stress: what is it, how can it be measured, and why does it matter?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-50.
- Illing, Mark & Liu, Ying, 2006. "Measuring financial stress in a developed country: An application to Canada," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 243-265, October.
- Fuchun Li & Pierre St-Amant, 2010.
"Financial Stress, Monetary Policy, and Economic Activity,"
Bank of Canada Review,
Bank of Canada, vol. 2010(Autumn), pages 9-18.
- Fuchun Li & Pierre St-Amant, 2010. "Financial Stress, Monetary Policy, and Economic Activity," Staff Working Papers 10-12, Bank of Canada.
- Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta, 2010. "Monetary Policy in Russia: Identifying exchange rate shocks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 432-444, January.
- Stephan Danninger & Irina Tytell & Ravi Balakrishnan & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "The Transmission of Financial Stress from Advanced to Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:366-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; Taylor model; the index of financial stress;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2016:i:29:p:84-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.