Portfolio Capital Flows in Thailand: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2012.
"Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 235-251.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Chapters, in: Global Financial Crisis, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Working Papers 17351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mukesh Ralhan, 2006. "Determinants of Capital Flows: A Cross-Country Analysis," Econometrics Working Papers 0601, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Alex Mandilaras & Helen Popper, 2009. "Capital Flows, Capitalization, and Openness in Emerging East Asian Economies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 734-750, September.
- Theo S. Eicher & Alex Lenkoski & Adrian Raftery, 2009. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Endogeneity Under Model Uncertainty: An Application to Development Determinants," Working Papers UWEC-2009-19-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993.
"Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America; The Role of External Factors," IMF Working Papers 1992/062, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "Af1uencia de capital y apreciacion del tipo de cambio real en America Latina: E1 papel de los factores externos [Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of Ex," MPRA Paper 13681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," MPRA Paper 7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2007.
"Increasing private capital flows to developing countries: The role of physical and financial infrastructure,"
19163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2007. "Increasing Private Capital Flows to Developing Countries : The Role of Physical and Financial Infrastructure," Post-Print hal-00171934, HAL.
- Hakan Berument & N. Nergiz Dincer, 2004. "Do Capital Flows Improve Macroeconomic Performance in Emerging Markets? : The Turkish Experience," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 20-32, July.
- León-González, Roberto & Montolio, Daniel, 2015.
"Endogeneity and panel data in growth regressions: A Bayesian model averaging approach,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-39.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio, 2012. "Endogeneity and Panel Data in Growth Regressions: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio, 2015. "Endogeneity and Panel Data in Growth Regressions: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- French, Joseph J. & Li, Wei-Xuan, 2017. "Sentiment, foreign equity flows, and returns: Evidence from Thailand’s stock markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 816-831.
- Grzegorz Tchorek & Michał Brzozowski & Paweł Śliwiński, 2017. "Determinants of capital flows to emerging and advanced economies between 1990 and 2011," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 16(1), pages 17-48, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian model averaging; debt flows; equity flows; gross capital flows; portfolio capital flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:50:y:2014:i:2s:p:89-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.