Determinants of Capital Flows: A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Brunner, 1989. "The role of money and monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 4-22.
- Thirlwall, Anthony P & Hussain, Mohammed Nureldin, 1982. "The Balance of Payments Constraint, Capital Flows and Growth Rate Differences between Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 498-510, November.
- D. F. I. Folkerts-Landau & Donald J Mathieson & Morris Goldstein & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & José Saúl Lizondo & Timothy D. Lane, 1991. "Determinants and Systemic Consequences of International Capital Flows," IMF Occasional Papers 77, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somrasri Yupho & Xianguo Huang, 2014. "Portfolio Capital Flows in Thailand: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2S), pages 89-99, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Flows; Seemingly Unrelated Regressions (SUR) Model;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-04-01 (Development)
- NEP-FMK-2006-04-01 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-04-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2006-04-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicewp:0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .