Report NEP-IFN-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:financ:669 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takatoshi Ito & Kiyotaka Sato, 2006. "Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: VAR Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-406, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gara Minguez Afonso, 2006. "Imperfect Common Knowledge in First Generation Models of Currency Crises," FMG Discussion Papers dp555, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:682 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jane E. Ihrig & Mario Marazzi & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2006. "Exchange-rate pass-through in the G-7 countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 851, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "Time-varying risk, interest rates, and exchange rates in general equilibrium," Staff Report 371, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukesh Ralhan, 2006. "Determinants of Capital Flows: A Cross-Country Analysis," Econometrics Working Papers 0601, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2005. "Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve," Economics Papers 2005-W25, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "Productivity-Enhancing Reforms, Private Capital Inflows, and Real Interest Rates in Africa," Working Papers wp2003_10_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Dec 2008.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005. "Openness and inflation volatility: Cross-country evidence," Economics Papers 2005-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2006. "Shake Hands or Shake Apart? Pre-war Global Trade and Currency Blocs--the role of the Japanese Empire," IHEID Working Papers 05-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.