Shake Hands or Shake Apart? Pre-war Global Trade and Currency Blocs--the role of the Japanese Empire
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics; Exchange Rates; Trade; Whatever Related;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-04-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-04-01 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-04-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2006-04-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-04-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp05-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .