Report NEP-INT-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Limao, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006. "Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3873, The World Bank.
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI and Exports: the case of the High Performing East Asian Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 57, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andrea Raffo, 2006. "Net exports, consumption volatility, and international real business cycle models," Research Working Paper RWP 06-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosen Marinov, 2006. "Competitive Pressure in Transition: A Role for Trade and Competition Policies?," IHEID Working Papers 06-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manoj Atolia, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Rising Wage Inequality in Latin America: Reconciliation with HOS Theory," Working Papers wp2002_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Feb 2006.
- Gita Gopinath & Roberto Rigobon, 2006. "Sticky Borders," NBER Working Papers 12095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005. "Openness and inflation volatility: Cross-country evidence," Economics Papers 2005-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2005. "Trend followers lose more often than they gain," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500065, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2006. "Shake Hands or Shake Apart? Pre-war Global Trade and Currency Blocs--the role of the Japanese Empire," IHEID Working Papers 05-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Alberto Isgut & Ganesan Ravishanker & Tanya Rosenblat, 2005. "The Basics of International Trade: A Classroom Experiment," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.