Microeconomic determinants of dry bulk shipping freight rates and contract times
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kavussanos, Manolis G. & Alizadeh-M, Amir H., 2001. "Seasonality patterns in dry bulk shipping spot and time charter freight rates," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 443-467, December.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves & David Ronen, 1987. "Scheduling Ocean Transportation of Crude Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 335-346, March.
- Roar Adland & Kevin Cullinane, 2005. "A Time-Varying Risk Premium in the Term Structure of Bulk Shipping Freight Rates," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(2), pages 191-208, May.
- D V Lyridis & P Zacharioudakis & P Mitrou & A Mylonas, 2004. "Forecasting Tanker Market Using Artificial Neural Networks," Maritime Economics and Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(2), pages 93-108, June.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Adland, Roar & Cullinane, Kevin, 2006. "The non-linear dynamics of spot freight rates in tanker markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 211-224, May.
- Batchelor, Roy & Alizadeh, Amir & Visvikis, Ilias, 2007. "Forecasting spot and forward prices in the international freight market," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 101-114.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, May.
- Tamvakis, Michael N. & Thanopoulou, Helen A., 2000. "Does quality pay? The case of the dry bulk market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 297-307, December.
- Manolis G. Kavussanos & Amir H. Alizadeh-M, 2002. "The Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure and Risk Premiums in Dry Bulk Shipping Freight Markets," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(2), pages 267-304, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:561-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.