Learning Opportunities and Learning Behaviours of Small Business Starters: Relations with Goal Achievement, Skill Development and Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholson,Nigel & West,Michael, 1988. "Managerial Job Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521357449, December.
- Unknown, 2001. "Book Review," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 176-177.
- Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike, 1998. "Novice, portfolio, and serial founders: are they different?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 173-204, May.
- Unknown, 2001. "Book Review," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 175-176.
- Unknown, 2001. "Book Review," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 351-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha, Vera & Carneiro, Anabela & Amorim Varum, Celeste, 2015.
"Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-106.
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection," CEF.UP Working Papers 1312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Brachert, Matthias & Hyll, Walter, 2014.
"On the Stability of Preferences: Repercussions of Entrepreneurship on Risk Attitudes,"
IWH Discussion Papers
5/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mattias Brachert & Walter Hyll, 2014. "On the Stability of Preferences: Repercussions of Entrepreneurship on Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 667, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Saras Sarasvathy & Anil Menon & Graciela Kuechle, 2013. "Failing firms and successful entrepreneurs: serial entrepreneurship as a temporal portfolio," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 417-434, February.
- repec:eaa:eerese:v:17:y2017:i:2_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; learning; learning opportunities; learning behaviours; performance; small business start-ups; M13;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .