Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups
Personal strategies of owners/founders of small business startups are related to performance and to environmental uncertainty. This is done using a longitudinal date set. Personal strategies are operationalized by a behavioral measure of the manners in which small business founders deal with situations. The result suggest a dynamic process between strategy and performance.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-70, May.
- Audretsch, D-B & Menkveld, A-J & Thurik, A-R, 1996. "The Decision Between Internal and External R&D," Papers 9603/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Lever, M.H.C. & Nieuwenhuijsen, H.R. & van Stel, A.J., 1998. "The Degree of Collusion in Construction," Papers 9810/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Roy Thurik & Wim Verhoeven & Sander Wennekers, 1999.
"Self-employment in 23 OECD countries,"
Scales Research Reports
H199811, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 1997. "Sources of Growth: the Entrepreneurial versus the Managed Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 2000. "Capitalism and democracy in the 21st Century: from the managed to the entrepreneurial economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 17-34.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Thurik, A.R., 1998. "The Knowledge Society, Entrepreneurship and Unemployment," Papers 9801/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20000001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. " Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Houweling, P. & Thurik, A.R., 1998. "Firm Failure and Industrial Dynamics in the Netherlands," Papers 9802/a, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:miklrr:0001/e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.