Durability Versus Concentration as an Explanation for Price Inflexibility
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sobel, Joel, 1991. "Durable Goods Monopoly with Entry of New Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1455-85, September.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 1986.
"The Rigidity of Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
1813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1979. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 355-71, August.
- Means, Gardiner C, 1972. "The Administered-Price Thesis Reconfirmed," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 292-306, June.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-49, April.
- Leonard W. Weiss, 1966. "Business Pricing Policies and Inflation Reconsidered," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 177.
- Ripley, Frank C & Segal, Lydia, 1973. "Price Determination in 395 Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 263-71, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:14:y:1999:i:1:p:27-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.