The Administered-Price Thesis Reconfirmed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. E. Dollery, 1984. "Market Structure and Inflation in South Africa: A Test of the Administered Price Hypothesis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 52(4), pages 225-233, December.
- Elizabeth Caucutt & Mrinal Ghosh & Christina Kelton, 1999. "Durability Versus Concentration as an Explanation for Price Inflexibility," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 27-50, February.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "A Heterodox Theory of the Business Enterprise," MPRA Paper 72426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, 2008.
"The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia: Evidence from PPI Micro Data,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 26(56), pages 12-44, Junio.
- Juan manuel Julio & Héctor manuel Zárate, 2008. "The Price SeTTing Behavior in colomBia: evidence from PPi micro data," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 26(56), pages 12-44, June.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, 2008. "The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia:Evidence from PPI Micro Data," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, 2008. "The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia: Evidence from PPI Micro Data," Borradores de Economia 483, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2012. "Veblen, Commons and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Downward, Paul, 2004. "Post Keynesian pricing theory: Alternative foundations and prospects for future research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 661-670, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:3:p:292-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.