Post Keynesian pricing theory: Alternative foundations and prospects for future research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Means, Gardiner C, 1972. "The Administered-Price Thesis Reconfirmed," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 292-306, June.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, May.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Waterson, Michael, 2003.
"The role of consumers in competition and competition policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-150, February.
- Waterson, Michael, 2001. "The role of consumers in competition and competition policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 607, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Peter E. Earl, 2002. "Information, Opportunism and Economic Coordination," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2471.
- Downward, Paul, 2000. "A Realist Appraisal of Post-Keynesian Pricing Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 211-224, March.
- M. Kalecki, 1940. "The Supply Curve of an Industry under Imperfect Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 91-112.
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:25:y:2004:i:5:p:661-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.