Post Keynesian pricing theory: Alternative foundations and prospects for future research
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Means, Gardiner C, 1972. "The Administered-Price Thesis Reconfirmed," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 292-306, June.
- Waterson, Michael, 2001.
"The role of consumers in competition and competition policy,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
607, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Waterson, Michael, 2003. "The role of consumers in competition and competition policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-150, February.
- Downward, Paul, 2000. "A Realist Appraisal of Post-Keynesian Pricing Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 211-24, March.
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
- Peter E. Earl, 2002. "Information, Opportunism and Economic Coordination," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2471.
- M. Kalecki, 1940. "The Supply Curve of an Industry under Imperfect Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 91-112.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, Junio.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:25:y:2004:i:5:p:661-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.