Seeking rents in the shadow of Coase
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanley Nick & MacKenzie Ian A, 2010.
"The Effects of Rent Seeking over Tradable Pollution Permits,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Nick Hanley & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2009. "The effects of rent seeking over tradable pollution permits," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/112, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Mackenzie, Ian A, 2010. "The effects of rent seeking over tradable pollution permits," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Mackenzie, Ian A, 2009. "The effects of rent seeking over tradable pollution permits," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2009. "Controlling externalities in the presence of rent seeking," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/111, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2013. "Asymmetries in Rent-Seeking," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsRent-seeking; Asymmetric rent valuations; Rent-dissipation; Rent-misallocation; C72; D72;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:139:y:2009:i:1:p:171-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.