Schools, Neighborhoods and Selection: Outcomes Across Metropolitan Los Angeles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Harris & Ron Johnston & Simon Burgess, 2007. "Neighborhoods, Ethnicity and School Choice: Developing a Statistical Framework for Geodemographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 553-579, December.
- Eva Andersson & John �sth & Bo Malmberg, 2010. "Ethnic segregation and performance inequality in the Swedish school system: a regional perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(11), pages 2674-2686, November.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014.
"Is There "White Flight" into Private Schools? Evidence from the National Educational Longitudinal Survey,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1t22r4zp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alexandra M. Resch, 2002. "Is There "White Flight" Into Private Schools? Evidence From The National Educational Longitudinal Survey," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 21-33, February.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alexandra M. Resch, 2000. "Is There "White Flight" into Private Schools? Evidence From the National Educational Longitudinal Survey," JCPR Working Papers 211, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Nechyba, Thomas J., 2002.
"School Finance, Spatial Income Segregation and the Nature of Communities,"
02-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 2003. "School finance, spatial income segregation, and the nature of communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 61-88, July.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1999.
"Public School Segregation in Metropolitan Areas,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 487-504.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 2001. "Are Whites Still Fleeing? Racial Patterns and Enrollment Shifts in Urban Public Schools, 1987-1996," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 199-221.
- Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson, 2003. "School segregation in multi-ethnic England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/092, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chris Hamnett & Mark Ramsden & Tim Butler, 2007. "Social Background, Ethnicity, School Composition and Educational Attainment in East London," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(7), pages 1255-1280, June.
- Marco Oberti, 2007. "Social and school differentiation in urban space: inequalities and local configurations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 208-227, January.
- William Clark & Valerie Ledwith, 2007. "How much does income matter in neighborhood choice?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 145-161, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:339-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.