Going green together? Brownfield remediation and environmental justice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Bowen & Mark Atlas & Sugie Lee, 2009. "Industrial agglomeration and the regional scientific explanation of perceived environmental injustice," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1013-1031, December.
- Jill J. McCluskey & Gordon C. Rausser, 2003. "Stigmatized Asset Value: Is It Temporary or Long-Term?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 276-285, May.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- John A. Hird, 1993. "Environmental policy and equity: The case of superfund," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 323-343.
- Paul Mohai & Robin Saha, 2006. "Reassessing racial and socioeconomic disparities in environmental justice research," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(2), pages 383-399, May.
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2008. "Evidence of Environmental Justice: A Critical Perspective on the Practice of EJ Research and Lessons for Policy Design," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1153-1174.
- Kevin T. Stroupe & Eleanor D. Kinney & Thomas J.J. Kniesner, 2001.
"Chronic Illness and Health Insurance-Related Job Lock,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 525-544.
- Kevin T. Stroupe & Eleanor D. Kinney & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2000. "Chronic Illness and Health Insurance-Related Job Lock," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 19, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Hite, Diane & Chern, Wen & Hitzhusen, Fred & Randall, Alan, 2001. "Property-Value Impacts of an Environmental Disamenity: The Case of Landfills," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 185-202, March-May.
- Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto & Tonin, Stefania & Trombetta, Francesco & Turvani, Margherita, 2005.
"The role of liability, regulation and economic incentives in brownfield remediation and redevelopment: evidence from surveys of developers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 327-351, July.
- Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto & Tonin, Stefania & Trombetta, Francesco & Turvani, Margherita, 2002. "The Role Of Liability, Regulation And Economic Incentives In Brownfield Remediation And Redevelopment: Evidence From Surveys Of Developers," Working Papers 28582, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Stefania Tonin & Francesco Trombetta & Margherita Turvani, 2003. "The Role of Liability, Regulation and Economic Incentives in Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment: Evidence from Surveys of Developers," Working Papers 2003.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McMillen, Daniel P & Thorsnes, Paul, 2003. "The Aroma of Tacoma: Time-Varying Average Derivatives and the Effect of a Superfund Site on House Prices," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(2), pages 237-246, April.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2004.
"Estimating The General Equilibrium Benefits Of Large Changes In Spatially Delineated Public Goods,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1047-1077, November.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, "undated". "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Changes in Spatially Delineated Public Goods," GSIA Working Papers 2003-07, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- James Marton, 2007. "The impact of the introduction of premiums into a SCHIP program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 237-255.
- Shreekant Gupta & George Van Houtven & Maureen Cropper, 1996. "Paying for Permanence: An Economic Analysis of EPA's Cleanup Decisions at Superfund Sites," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 563-582, Autumn.
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1999.
"Do Community Characteristics Influence Environmental Outcomes? Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 691-716, April.
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1998. "Do Community Characteristics Influence Environmental Outcomes?: Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 413-453, November.
- Kent Messer & William Schulze & Katherine Hackett & Trudy Cameron & Gary McClelland, 2006. "Can Stigma Explain Large Property Value Losses? The Psychology and Economics of Superfund," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 299-324, March.
- Ted Gayer & James T. Hamilton & W. Kip Viscusi, 2000. "Private Values Of Risk Tradeoffs At Superfund Sites: Housing Market Evidence On Learning About Risk," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 439-451, August.
- Gayer, Ted & Kip Viscusi, W., 2002. "Housing price responses to newspaper publicity of hazardous waste sites," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 33-51, February.
- Evan J. Ringquist, 2005. "Assessing evidence of environmental inequities: A meta-analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 223-247.
- Christopher De Sousa, 2004. "The greening of brownfields in American cities," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 579-600.
- Tracy M. Turner & Daigyo Seo, 2007. "Investment Risk And The Transition Into Homeownership," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 229-253.
- Anna M Santiago & George C Galster & Peter Tatian, 2001. "Assessing the property value impacts of the dispersed subsidy housing program in Denver," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 65-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:844-:d:98959 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:377:d:68433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Nung Li & Chien-Wen Lo & Wei-Chiang Su & Tsung-Yu Lai & Tsu-Kuang Hsieh, 2016. "A Study on Location-Based Priority of Soil and Groundwater Pollution Remediation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental justice; Brownfield remediation; Environmental policy; Urban affairs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:4:p:293-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .