The impact of the introduction of premiums into a SCHIP program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marton, James & Wildasin, David E., 2007.
"State government cash and in-kind benefits: Intergovernmental fiscal transfers and cross-program substitution,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-20, January.
- James Marton & David E. Wildasin, 2006. "State Government Cash and In-kind Benefits: Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers and Cross-Program Substitution," Working Papers 2006-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Marton & Angela Snyder & Mei Zhou, 2016.
"Enhanced Citizenship Verification And Children'S Medicaid Coverage,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1670-1683, July.
- Marton, James & Snyder, Angela & Zhou, Mei, 2015. "Enhanced citizenship verification and children's medicaid coverage," MPRA Paper 62311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5058 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Marton & Aaron Yelowitz, 2015.
"Health insurance generosity and conditional coverage: Evidence from medicaid managed care in Kentucky,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 535-555, October.
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2014. "Health Insurance Generosity and Conditional Coverage: Evidence from Medicaid Managed Care in Kentucky," MPRA Paper 57412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dague, Laura, 2014. "The effect of Medicaid premiums on enrollment: A regression discontinuity approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-12.
- Adam Eckerd & Andrew Keeler, 2012. "Going green together? Brownfield remediation and environmental justice," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(4), pages 293-314, December.
- Charles Courtemanche & James Marton & Benjamin Ukert & Aaron Yelowitz & Daniela Zapata, 2016. "Impacts of the Affordable Care Act on Health Insurance Coverage in Medicaid Expansion and Non-Expansion States," NBER Working Papers 22182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Ketsche & E. Kathleen Adams & Karen Minyard & Rebecca Kellenberg, 2007. "The stigma of public programs: Does a separate S-CHIP program reduce it?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 775-790.
- James Marton & Patricia G. Ketsche & Mei Zhou, 2010. "SCHIP premiums, enrollment, and expenditures: a two state, competing risk analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 772-791.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 1, pages 21-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Su Liu & Deborah Chollet, "undated". "Price and Income Elasticity of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care Services: A Critical Review of the Literature," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dbf03ba11863430593b0b825f, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:26:y:2007:i:2:p:237-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .