The Euro as a Monetary Anchor in the CEECs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Portes & Hélène Rey, 1998.
"The emergence of the euro as an international currency,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 305-343, April.
- Alogoskoufis, G. & Portes, R. & Rey, H., 1997. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," DELTA Working Papers 97-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Richard Portes & Helene Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," NBER Working Papers 6424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Portes, Richard & Rey, Hélène, 1997. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEPR Discussion Papers 1741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G Alogoskoufis & R Portes & H Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEP Discussion Papers dp0388, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1997.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 430-461, December.
- Lionel Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1996. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 96/125, International Monetary Fund.
- William Ellery Channing, 1994. "Change," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 15-15, January.
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17, March.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "The Empirical Measurement of Intra- Industry Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(120), pages 494-517, December.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Alessandro Prati, 1997. "European Monetary Union and International Capital Markets; Structural Implications and Risks," IMF Working Papers 97/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul R Masson, 1999. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy of Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe after the Launch of EMU," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 99/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Operationalizing the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 1484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philipp Hartmann, 1996. "The Future of the Euro as an International Currency: a Transactions Perspective," FMG Special Papers sp91, Financial Markets Group.
- Helmut Wagner, 1998. "Central Banking in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 98/126, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2008.
"A Model of an Optimum Currency Area,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-31.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 1996. "A model of an optimum currency area," Discussion Papers, Series II 305, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2007. "A Model of an Optimum Currency Area," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2002.
"Dual Inflation Under the Currency Board: The Challenges of Bulgarian EU Accession,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
487, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Dual Inflation under the Currency Board. The challenges of Bulgarian EU accession," Post-Print halshs-00259861, HAL.
- Bekiros, Stelios & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013.
"The multiscale causal dynamics of foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 282-305.
- Stelios Bekiros & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2011. "The Multiscale Causal Dynamics of Foreign Exchange Markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/23, European University Institute.
- Bekiros, Stelios D. & Diks, Cees G.H., 2008.
"The nonlinear dynamic relationship of exchange rates: Parametric and nonparametric causality testing,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1641-1650, December.
- Bekiros, S. & Diks, C.G.H., 2007. "The Nonlinear Dynamic Relationship of Exchange Rates: Parametric and Nonparametric Causality testing," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2013.
"Monetary Integration In Eastern And Southern Africa: Choosing A Currency Peg For Comesa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(3), pages 356-372, September.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2012. "Monetary integration in Eastern and Southern Africa: choosing a currency peg for COMESA," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Amina Lahrèche-Révil & Juliette Milgram, 2006. "Exchange-rate policies and trade in the MENA countries," ThE Papers 06/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2012.
"Assessing The Endogeneity Of Oca Conditions In Emu,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 77-91, September.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2011. "Assessing the Endogeneity of OCA Conditions in EMU," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2011. "Assessing The Endogeneity Of Oca Conditions In Emu," GEE Papers 0042, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2011.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hammermann, Felix & Schweickert, Rainer & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2004. "European monetary integration after EU enlargement," Kiel Discussion Papers 413, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Michal SKOREPA, 2013. "Troubles in the Euro Area Periphery: The View through the Lens of a Simple Convergence-Sensitive Optimum Currency Area Index," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(2), pages 129-151, May.
- André, NYEMBWE & Konstantin, KHOLODILIN, 2005. "North-South Asymmetric Relationships : Does the EMU Business Affect Small African Economies ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005032, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency pegs; currency baskets; euro; Central and Eastern European Countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:11:y:2000:i:4:p:303-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.