Familiarity and competence diversity in new product development teams: Effects on new product performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristina Dahlin & L. Weingart & P. Hinds, 2005. "Team diversity and information use," Post-Print hal-00480406, HAL.
- Donald Gerwin & Nicholas J. Barrowman, 2002. "An Evaluation of Research on Integrated Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 938-953, July.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Souchon, Anne L., 1999. "Measuring Export Information Use: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-14, September.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A., 1996. "Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph STAITA, 2014. "Performance Improvement by Functional-Respectively Competence-Diversity in New Product Development," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(2), pages 62-71.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00187-016-0243-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNew product development teams; Team diversity; Familiarity; Instrumental use of information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:20:y:2009:i:1:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .