Understanding how the functional integration of purchasing and marketing accelerates new product development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jinhong Xie & X. Michael Song & Anne Stringfellow, 1998. "Interfunctional Conflict, Conflict Resolution Styles, and New Product Success: A Four-Culture Comparison," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 192-206, December.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Donald Gerwin & Nicholas J. Barrowman, 2002. "An Evaluation of Research on Integrated Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 938-953, July.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M., 2016. "Closed-loop supply chains: What reverse logistics factors influence performance?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 35-49.
- Xinshu Zhao & John G. Lynch & Qimei Chen, 2010. "Reconsidering Baron and Kenny: Myths and Truths about Mediation Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 197-206, August.
- Jay R. Galbraith, 1974. "Organization Design: An Information Processing View," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 28-36, May.
- Abdalla, Hassan S., 1999. "Concurrent engineering for global manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 251-260, April.
- Carbonell, Pilar & Rodriguez, Ana I., 2006. "Designing teams for speedy product development: The moderating effect of technological complexity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 225-232, February.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. "A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Tachizawa, Elcio M. & Gimenez, Cristina, 2010. "Supply flexibility strategies in Spanish firms: Results from a survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 214-224, March.
- Valle, Sandra & Vázquez-Bustelo, Daniel, 2009. "Concurrent engineering performance: Incremental versus radical innovation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 136-148, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Constant & Richard Calvi & Thomas Johnsen, 2020. "Managing tensions between exploitative and exploratory innovation through purchasing function ambidexterity Managing tensions between exploitative and exploratory innovation through purchasing functio," Post-Print hal-02891790, HAL.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming, 2018. "Launching the right new product among multiple product candidates in fashion: Optimal choice and coordination with risk consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 162-171.
More about this item
KeywordsPurchasing-marketing functional integration; Innovation speed; New product development; Mediation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:770-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.