Marketing's Integration with Other Departments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sriram, Ven & Krapfel, Robert & Spekman, Robert, 1992. "Antecedents to buyer-seller collaboration: An analysis from the buyer's perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-320, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harvey, Michael G. & Richey, R. Glenn, 2001. "Global supply chain management: The selection of globally competent managers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 105-128.
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael, 2013. "Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 773-789.
- Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele, 2007. "The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 98-107, February.
- Parwez, Sazzad, 2015. "A Conceptual Model for Integration of Indian Food Supply chains," MPRA Paper 73310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2015.
- Mohsen, Kholoud & Eng, Teck-Yong, 2016. "The antecedents of cross-functional coordination and their implications for marketing adaptiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5946-5955.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:134-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galeazzo, Ambra & Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea, 2014. "Understanding environmental-operations integration: The case of pollution prevention projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 149-160.
- Park, Hyun-Soo & Auh, Seigyoung & Maher, Amro A. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 2012. "Marketing's accountability and internal legitimacy: Implications for firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1576-1582.
- Leenders, M.A.A.M. & Wierenga, B., 2002. "How The Impact Of Integration Of Marketing And R&D Differs Depending On A Firm?s Resources And Its Strategic Scope," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-68-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Jayaram, Jayanth & Tan, Keah-Choon, 2010. "Supply chain integration with third-party logistics providers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 262-271, June.
- Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Álvarez Gil, María Joséfa & Villanueva Orbaiz, María Luisa, 1998. "Innovation, marketing information sharing and new product success in the European insurance sector," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6539, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Yew Wong, Chee & Karia, Noorliza, 2010. "Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 51-67, November.
- Parwez, Sazzad, 2015. "A Conceptual Model for Integration of Indian Food Supply chains," MPRA Paper 73263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2015.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- repec:eee:techno:v:64-65:y:2017:i::p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Chee Yew & Boon-itt, Sakun, 2008. "The influence of institutional norms and environmental uncertainty on supply chain integration in the Thai automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 400-410, October.
- de Chernatony, Leslie & Cottam (née Drury), Susan, 2009. "Interacting contributions of different departments to brand success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-304, March.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:770-780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A., 2012. "An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 145-156.
- Gounaris, Spiros & Tzempelikos, Nektarios, 2012. "Conceptualization and measurement of key account management orientation," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 5(3), pages 173-194.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Reizenstein, Richard C. & Rentz, Joseph O., 2004. "Sales-distribution interfunctional climate and relationship effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1085-1091, October.
- Parwez, Sazzad, 2013. "Food Supply Chain Management in Indian Agriculture: Issues, Opportunities and Further Research," MPRA Paper 60441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2014.
- Milorad M. Novicevic & M. Ronald Buckley & Michael G. Harvey, 2000. "The Changing Role of Managers within the Supply Chain Networks: Theory and Practical Implications," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 33-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:42:y:1998:i:1:p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.