Market Orientation and Company Performance: A Russian Service Industry Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil A. Morgan & Douglas W. Vorhies & Charlotte H. Mason, 2009. "Market orientation, marketing capabilities, and firm performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 909-920, August.
- Huang, Hulin & Zhu, Guiping, 2017. "The performance of radiation cooler for an oscillating fluid flow," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 754-760.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Smits, M.T., 2003. "Performance metrics in supply chain management," Other publications TiSEM 80777aed-0c9f-4ded-b0bb-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mark L. Spearman & Michael A. Zazanis, 1992. "Push and Pull Production Systems: Issues and Comparisons," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 521-532, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wann Yih Wu & Phuoc Thien Nguyen, 2019. "The Antecedents Of Dynamic Service Innovation Capabilities: The Moderating Roles Of Market Dynamism And Market Orientation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(07), pages 1-30, October.
- Mahmoud Abdulai Mahmoud & Charles Blankson & Robert E. Hinson, 2017. "Market orientation and corporate social responsibility: towards an integrated conceptual framework," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Eldon Y. Li & Shu-Fen Ko, 2021. "Employee’s Market Orientation Behavior and Firm’s Internal Marketing Mechanism: A Multilevel Perspective of Job Performance Theory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-25, June.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:21:y:2019:i:08:n:s1363919619500166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gligor, David & Gligor, Nichole & Maloni, Michael, 2019. "The impact of the supplier's market orientation on the customer market orientation-performance relationship," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 81-93.
- Theo Benos & Nikos Kalogeras & Frans J.H.M. Verhees & Panagiota Sergaki & Joost M.E. Pennings, 2016. "Cooperatives’ Organizational Restructuring, Strategic Attributes, and Performance: The Case of Agribusiness Cooperatives in Greece," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 127-150, January.
- Rocco Sanja & Selinšek Aleksandra, 2019. "The Structure of Design Orientation and its Relationship with Market Orientation," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, Sciendo, vol. 65(3), pages 50-62, September.
- S. Arunachalam & Sridhar N. Ramaswami & Pol Herrmann & Doug Walker, 2018. "Innovation pathway to profitability: the role of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing capabilities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 744-766, July.
- Hasni Juhdi & Roshayati Abdul Hamid & Adriana Mohd Rizal & Nurita Juhdi, 2015. "Psychological Capital and Entrepreneurial Success: a Multiple-Mediated Relationship," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, Revistia Research and Publishing, vol. 1, May - Aug.
- Aksoy, Hasan, 2017. "How do innovation culture, marketing innovation and product innovation affect the market performance of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)?," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 133-141.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, E., 2014.
"Multivariate Versus Univariate Kriging Metamodels for Multi-Response Simulation Models (Revision of 2012-039),"
2014-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, E., 2014. "Multivariate Versus Univariate Kriging Metamodels for Multi-Response Simulation Models (Revision of 2012-039)," Other publications TiSEM 8a096696-f700-4cbe-9474-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Rauch & Johan Wiklund & G.T. Lumpkin & Michael Frese, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Business Performance: An Assessment of past Research and Suggestions for the Future," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 761-787, May.
- Anita Ciunova-Shuleska & Christian Nedu Osakwe & Nikolina Palamidovska-Sterjadovska, 2016. "Complementary impact of capabilities and brand orientation on SMBs performance," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 1270-1285, November.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 2005.
"An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 287-300, July.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004. "An Overview of the Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments for Sensitivity Analysis," Other publications TiSEM 8151e500-26af-4fb3-87cc-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004. "An Overview of the Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments for Sensitivity Analysis," Discussion Paper 2004-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ade Octavia & Sigit Indrawijaya & Yayuk Sriayudha & Heriberta & Husni Hasbullah & Asrini, 2020. "Impact on E-Commerce Adoption on Entrepreneurial Orientation and Market Orientation in Business Performance of SMEs," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(5), pages 516-525, May.
- Kull, Thomas & Closs, David, 2008. "The risk of second-tier supplier failures in serial supply chains: Implications for order policies and distributor autonomy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1158-1174, May.
- Agnes Asemokha & Jackson Musona & Lasse Torkkeli & Sami Saarenketo, 2019. "Business model innovation and entrepreneurial orientation relationships in SMEs: Implications for international performance," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 425-453, September.
- Faiz Muhammad Khuwaja & Waheed Ali Umrani & Sanober Salman Shaikh & Ammar Ahmed & Sanaullah Shar, 2019. "University Markor: A Context-Specific Scale to Measure Market-Orientation in Universities," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, June.
- Lourdes Cauzo Bottala & María Ángeles Revilla Camacho, 2013. "A qualitative and longitudinal analysis of market orientation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7-8), pages 694-704, May.
- Haugland, Sven A. & Myrtveit, Ingunn & Nygaard, Arne, 2007. "Market orientation and performance in the service industry: A data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1191-1197, November.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & V. Kumar & Mohan Subramaniam, 2020. "How legacy firms can embrace the digital ecosystem via digital customer orientation," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 114-131, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Orientation; Performance management; Service industry; Emerging markets;
All these keywords.
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2016-02-12 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MKT-2016-02-12 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2016-02-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:51man2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shamil Abdulaev or Shamil Abdulaev (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.