Measuring Export Information Use: Scale Development and Validation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotler, Philip, 1966. "A design for the Firm's marketing nerve center," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 63-74.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P., 1990. "Influence of firm size on export planning and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 235-248, May.
- Reid, Stan, 1984. "Information acquisition and export entry decisions in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Sinkula, James M., 1990. "Perceived characteristics, organizational factors, and the utilization of external market research suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, August.
- Rashi Glazer & Joel H. Steckel & Russell S. Winer, 1992. "Locally Rational Decision Making: The Distracting Effect of Information on Managerial Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 212-226, February.
- Sood, James H. & Adams, Patrick, 1984. "Model of management learning styles as a predictor of export behavior and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 169-182, June.
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Naor, Jacob, 1987. "Firm and management characteristics as discriminators of export marketing activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 221-235, June.
- Jean-Emile Denis & Daniel Depelteau, 1985. "Market Knowledge, Diversification and Export Expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(3), pages 77-89, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Haon & David Gotteland & Marianela Fornerino, 2009. "Familiarity and competence diversity in new product development teams: Effects on new product performance," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Theodosiou, Marios, 2004. "The export marketing information system: an integration of the extant knowledge," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Utz Schäffer & Michael Zyder, 2007. "Eine Analyse des moderierenden Einflusses der Faktoren Wettbewerbsintensität, Marktdynamik und dezentrale Autonomie auf die erfolgreiche Gestaltung der Budgetierung," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 7-33, April.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S., 2010. "Integrative assessment of exporting research articles in business journals during the period 1960-2007," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 879-887, August.
- Xiao, Yazhen & Zhang, Haisu & Basadur, Timothy M., 2016. "Does information sharing always improve team decision making? An examination of the hidden profile condition in new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 587-595.
- Nguyen, Tho D. & Barrett, Nigel J. & Fletcher, Richard, 2006. "Information internalisation and internationalisation--Evidence from Vietnamese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 682-701, December.
- Kahia, Montassar, 2017. "The key factors of export intensity in Tunisia: A Logistic regression with random effect model," MPRA Paper 77278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandru Adrian Ţole & Nicoleta Cristina Matei, 2016. "Executive Information Systems’ (Eis) Structure And Their Importance In Decision-Making. A Comparison Between Decision Support Computer Systems," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(1), pages 194-207, May.
- Stoian, Maria-Cristina & Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep, 2011. "Export performance under the microscope: A glance through Spanish lenses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 117-135, April.
- Sebastian Janssen & Klaus Moeller & Marten Schlaefke, 2011. "Using performance measures conceptually in innovation control," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 107-128, September.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Nguyen, Thi Tuyet Mai & Ng, Hwei Ping, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing information on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 592-611, July.
- Sánchez, José M. & Vélez, María L. & Ramón-Jerónimo, María A., 2012. "Do suppliers' formal controls damage distributors' trust?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 896-906.
- Mogos Descotes, Raluca & Walliser, Björn & Holzmüller, Hartmut & Guo, Xiaoling, 2011. "Capturing institutional home country conditions for exporting SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1303-1310.
- Rollins, Minna & Bellenger, Danny N. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2012. "Customer information utilization in business-to-business markets: Muddling through process?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 758-764.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:46:y:1999:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.