Self-protection and insurance with interdependencies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shavell, Steven, 1991. "Individual precautions to prevent theft: Private versus socially optimal behavior," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-132, September.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Muermann, Alexander, 2007. "Self-protection and insurance with interdependencies," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ian Ayres & Steven D. Levitt, 1998.
"Measuring Positive Externalities From Unobservable Victim Precaution: An Empirical Analysis Of Lojack,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(1), pages 43-77, February.
- Ian Ayres & Steven D. Levitt, 1997. "Measuring Positive Externalities from Unobservable Victim Precaution: An Empirical Analysis of Lojack," NBER Working Papers 5928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Muermann & Howard Kunreuther, 2007. "Self-Protection and Insurance with Interdependencies," NBER Working Papers 12827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Heal, Geoffrey, 2003. " Interdependent Security," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 231-49, March-May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:103-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.