Self-protection and insurance with interdependencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1996.
"The limits of competition: Housing insurance in Switzerland,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1111-1121, April.
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1995. "The Limits of Competition : Housing Insurance in Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9511, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ian Ayres & Steven D. Levitt, 1998.
"Measuring Positive Externalities from Unobservable Victim Precaution: An Empirical Analysis of Lojack,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 43-77.
- Ian Ayres & Steven D. Levitt, 1997. "Measuring Positive Externalities from Unobservable Victim Precaution: An Empirical Analysis of Lojack," NBER Working Papers 5928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shavell, Steven, 1991. "Individual precautions to prevent theft: Private versus socially optimal behavior," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-132, September.
- Harry W. Richardson & Peter Gordon & James E. Moore II (ed.), 2005. "The Economic Impacts of Terrorist Attacks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3783.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Muermann & Howard Kunreuther, 2008. "Self-protection and insurance with interdependencies," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 103-123, April.
More about this item
KeywordsExternality; Mitigation; Insurance;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .