The Limits of Competition : Housing Insurance in Switzerland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1996. "The limits of competition: Housing insurance in Switzerland," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1111-1121, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1994. "Die kantonalen Gebäudeversicherungen. Eine ökonomische Analyse," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9405, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Severin Borenstein, 1992. "The Evolution of U.S. Airline Competition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 45-73, Spring.
- Felder, Stefan, 1996. "Fire insurance in Germany: A comparison of price-performance between state monopolies and competitive regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1133-1141, April.
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1995. "Kritische Überlegungen zu dem Gutachten von Professor Schips über die kantonalen Gebäudeversicherungsmonopole," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9502, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Muermann, Alexander, 2007. "Self-protection and insurance with interdependencies," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2009.
"When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 343-354, April.
- Martin Nell & Andreas Richter & Jörg Schiller, 2005. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Risk and Insurance 0501002, EconWPA.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2005. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 14, University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2006. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1187, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Annette Hofmann, 2007. "Internalizing externalities of loss prevention through insurance monopoly: an analysis of interdependent risks," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(1), pages 91-111, June.
More about this item
Keywordshousing insurance; competition; public entreprise;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:9511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.