A micro-econometric analysis of the role of R&D spillovers using a nonlinear translog specification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11123/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Aldieri & Michele Cincera, 2009.
"Geographic and technological R&D spillovers within the triad: micro evidence from US patents,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 196-211, April.
- Luigi Aldieri & Michele Cincera, 2009. "Geographic and technological R&D spillovers within the triad: Micro evidence from US patents," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/111934, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera, 2007. "Geographic and Technological R&D spillovers within the Triad: Micro evidence from US patents," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147173, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera & Luigi Aldieri, 2006. "Geographic and technological R&D spillovers within the triad: micro evidence from US patents," DULBEA Working Papers 06-10.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Cincera, Michele, 2009. "Geographic and Technological R&D Spillovers within the Triad: Micro Evidence from US Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers 7113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002.
"Measuring knowledge spillovers in manufacturing and services: an empirical assessment of alternative approaches,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 1999. "Measuring Knowledge Spillovers in Manufacturing and Services: An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lall, Somik V. & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2004.
"Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 643-673, April.
- Lall, Somik & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2001. "Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2663, The World Bank.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Peri, Giovanni, 2003.
"Innovation and spillovers in regions: Evidence from European patent data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-710, August.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data," Working Papers 215, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2008. "R&D spillovers and firms’ performance in Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 143-166, February.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Michele Cincera, 2005.
"Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: an analysis of alternative technological proximity measures,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/5490, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: An analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 657-682.
- Cincera, Michele, 2005. "Firms' Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers: An Analysis of Alternative Technological Proximity Measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael J. Orlando, 2000. "On the importance of geographic and technological proximity for R&D spillovers : an empirical investigation," Research Working Paper RWP 00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Aiello Francesco & Cardamone Paola & Pupo Valeria, 2005. "Produttività e capitale tecnologico nel settore manifatturiero italiano," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 119-146.
- Gonzalo Camba-Mendez, 1998. "Can real equilibrium models account for the fluctuations of the UK business cycle?," NIESR Discussion Papers 128, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Maurseth, Per Botolf & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. " Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Patent Citations Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 531-545, December.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2004. "Il tasso di rendimento degli investimenti in ricerca e sviluppo delle imprese innovatrici italiane," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(3), pages 81-118, May-June.
- G. Medda & C. Piga, 2004. "R&S e spillover industriali: un'analisi sulle imprese italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2005. "R&D spillovers and productivity growth: evidence from Italian manufacturing microdata," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 625-631.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2004. "Determinants of Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 155-162, 03.
- Paola Cardamone, 2010. "The role of R&D spillovers in product and process innovation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 483-493.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo, 2003. "R&D and the growth of firms: empirical analysis of a panel of Italian firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1003-1014, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:37:y:2012:i:1:p:41-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.