The role of R&D spillovers in product and process innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005.
"One or Many Knowledge Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Conte & Marco Vivarelli, 2006. "One or Many Knowlede Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Knowledge Spillovers and their Impact on Innovation Success - A New Approach Using Patent Backward Citations," KOF Working papers 16-414, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Luísa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2013.
"Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: a multidimensional perspective,"
Journal of Business Economics and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 583-600, June.
- Luisa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2012. "Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: A multidimensional perspective," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1201, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Paola Cardamone, 2012. "A micro-econometric analysis of the role of R&D spillovers using a nonlinear translog specification," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 41-58, February.
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2013. "Heterogeneity in R&D collaboration: An empirical investigation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 48-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:483-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .