Absorptive Capacity And Innovation In The Knowledge Intensive Business Service Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Schmidt, 2010.
"Absorptive capacity-one size fits all? A firm-level analysis of absorptive capacity for different kinds of knowledge,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity: One Size Fits All? Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-72, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity – One Size Fits All? A Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," Industrial Organization 0510010, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- J Howells & B Tether & F Gallouj & F Djellal & C Gallouj & K Blind & J Edler & C Hipp & F Montobbio & N Corrocher & A Macpherson & D Banach, 2004. "Innovation in Services: Issues at Stake and Trends," Working Papers halshs-01113600, HAL.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 122-131.
- Feser, Daniel & Proeger, Till, 2015. "Knowledge-intensive business services as credence goods: A demand-side approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 232, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:eee:techno:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:35-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0320-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrijana Ostojic Mihic & Danijela Madžar & Ivan Madžar, 2014. "Innovativeness of service companies in FBiH," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section6-1, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Angela Triguero-Cano, 2018. "Innovative products and services with environmental benefits: design of search strategies for external knowledge and absorptive capacity," Post-Print hal-01701063, HAL.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0097-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2016. "Network alliances and firms’ performance: a panel data analysis of Pakistani SMEs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-52, April.
- Zoltán Bujdosó & János Pénzes & Lóránt Dávid & Szilárd Madaras, 2016. "The Spatial Pattern of KIBS and their Relations with the Territorial Development in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-73, February.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1312-1326 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:4:p:99-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Musolesi & Jean-Pierre Huiban, 2010. "Innovation and productivity in knowledge intensive business services," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 63-81, August.
- Malgorzata Zieba, 2013. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (Kibs) And Their Role In The Knowledge-Based Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 7, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Marco Bettiol & Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Grandinetti, 2013. "The Evolution of KIBS between Standardization and Customization: The Rise of Combinatory KIBS," DRUID Working Papers 13-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Iacob Catoiu & Liviu Tudor & Cristian Bisa, 2016. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Business Consulting Services in Romanian Changing Economic Environment," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-40, February.
- Leal-Rodríguez, Antonio L. & Ariza-Montes, José A. & Roldán, José L. & Leal-Millán, Antonio G., 2014. "Absorptive capacity, innovation and cultural barriers: A conditional mediation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 763-768.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Absorptive capacity; Knowledge intensive business services; Networking Technological opportunities; Germany;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:17:y:2008:i:6:p:511-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.