Absorptive Capacity And Innovation In The Knowledge Intensive Business Service Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 122-131.
- Feser, Daniel & Proeger, Till, 2015. "Knowledge-intensive business services as credence goods: A demand-side approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 232, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:eee:techno:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:35-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrijana Ostojic Mihic & Danijela Madžar & Ivan Madžar, 2014. "Innovativeness of service companies in FBiH," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section6-1, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Angela Triguero-Cano, 2018. "Innovative products and services with environmental benefits: design of search strategies for external knowledge and absorptive capacity," Post-Print hal-01701063, HAL.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0097-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2016. "Network alliances and firms’ performance: a panel data analysis of Pakistani SMEs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-52, April.
- Zoltán Bujdosó & János Pénzes & Lóránt Dávid & Szilárd Madaras, 2016. "The Spatial Pattern of KIBS and their Relations with the Territorial Development in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-73, February.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1312-1326 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:4:p:99-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Musolesi & Jean-Pierre Huiban, 2010. "Innovation and productivity in knowledge intensive business services," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 63-81, August.
- Malgorzata Zieba, 2013. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (Kibs) And Their Role In The Knowledge-Based Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 7, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Marco Bettiol & Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Grandinetti, 2013. "The Evolution of KIBS between Standardization and Customization: The Rise of Combinatory KIBS," DRUID Working Papers 13-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Iacob Catoiu & Liviu Tudor & Cristian Bisa, 2016. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Business Consulting Services in Romanian Changing Economic Environment," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-40, February.
- Leal-Rodríguez, Antonio L. & Ariza-Montes, José A. & Roldán, José L. & Leal-Millán, Antonio G., 2014. "Absorptive capacity, innovation and cultural barriers: A conditional mediation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 763-768.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Absorptive capacity; Knowledge intensive business services; Networking Technological opportunities; Germany;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:17:y:2008:i:6:p:511-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .