Building interpersonal trust within organizations: a relational signalling perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Brewer, Marilynn B. & Darby, Michael R. & Peng, Yusheng, 1994.
"Collaboration Structure and Information Dilemmas in Biotechnology: Organizational Boundaries as Trust Production,"
Institute for Social Science Research, Working Paper Series
qt0gd8j9k8, Institute for Social Science Research, UCLA.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Marilynn B. Brewer & Yusheng Peng, 1995. "Collaboration Structure and Information Dilemmas in Biotechnology: Organizational Boundaries as Trust Production," NBER Working Papers 5199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Wilson, Rick K., 2004. "Is trust a risky decision?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 447-465, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Kujala & Hanna Lehtimäki & Raminta Pučėtaitė, 2016. "Trust and Distrust Constructing Unity and Fragmentation of Organisational Culture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(4), pages 701-716, December.
- Muhammad Waseem Bari & Muhammad Abrar & Mohsin Bashir & Sajjad Ahmad Baig & Meng Fanchen, 2019. "Soft Issues During Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Industry Performance, Chinaâ€“Pakistan Economic Corridor Based View," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
- Matthias Mahlendorf, 2015. "Allowance for failure: reducing dysfunctional behavior by innovating accountability practices," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 655-686, August.
- Dhanesh, Ganga S. & Sriramesh, Krishnamurthy, 2018. "Culture and Crisis Communication: Nestle India's Maggi Noodles Case," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 204-214.
- Oghazi, Pejvak & Karlsson, Stefan & HellstrÃ¶m, Daniel & Hjort, Klas, 2018. "Online purchase return policy leniency and purchase decision: Mediating role of consumer trust," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 190-200.
- Jan Činčera & Grzegorz Mikusiński & Bohuslav Binka & Luis Calafate & Cristina Calheiros & Alexandra Cardoso & Marcus Hedblom & Michael Jones & Alex Koutsouris & Clara Vasconcelos & Katarzyna Iwińska, 2019. "Managing Diversity: The Challenges of Inter-University Cooperation in Sustainability Education," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-16, October.
- Shuoli Wang & Yanping Li & Yidong Tu, 2019. "Linking Proactive Personality to Life Satisfaction in the Chinese Context: The Mediation of Interpersonal Trust and Moderation of Positive Reciprocity Beliefs," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 2471-2488, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInterpersonal trust-building; Organizational policies; Relational signalling theory; Trouble; Work relations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:11:y:2007:i:3:p:285-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.