Financial Transparency and Sources of Hidden Capital in Turkish Banks
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher F Baum, 2006. "An Introduction to Modern Econometrics using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number imeus, January.
- Jon Danielsson & Burak Saltoglu, 2003.
"Anatomy of a market crash: a market microstructure analysis of the Turkish overnight liquidity crisis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24855, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burak Saltoglu & Jon Danielsson, 2003. "Anatomy of a Market Crash: A Market Microstructure Analysis of the Turkish Overnight Liquidity Crisis," FMG Discussion Papers dp456, Financial Markets Group.
- Kane, Edward J & Unal, Haluk, 1990. " Modeling Structural and Temporal Variation in the Market's Valuation of Banking Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 113-136, March.
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal, 1988. "Modeling Structural and Temporal Variation in the Market's Valuation of Banking Firms," NBER Working Papers 2693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berger, Allen N, et al, 2004. "Bank Concentration and Competition: An Evolution in the Making," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 433-451, June.
- Ercan Balaban & Kursat Kunter, 1997. "A note on the efficiency of financial markets in a developing country," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 109-112.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Economic Crises and Governments in Turkey, 1969-2001 (Turkiye'de Ekonomik Krizler ve Hukumetler, 1969-2001)," Macroeconomics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Andrew Berg, 1999. "The Asia Crisis; Causes, Policy Responses, and Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 99/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Tehranian, Hassan, 2006. "Performance Changes around Bank Mergers: Revenue Enhancements versus Cost Reductions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 1013-1050, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)