Union bargaining power, employment, and output in a model of monopolistic competition with wage bargaining
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 65 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1988.
"Is Unemployment Lower If Unions Bargain Over Employment?,"
308, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen, 1990. "Is Unemployment Lower if Unions Bargain over Employment?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(3), pages 773-87, August.
- Macpherson, David A., 1990. "Trade unions and labor's share in U.S. manufacturing industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 143-151.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Conyon, Martin J., 1994. "Labour's share, market structure and trade unionism," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 117-131, March.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1984.
"The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing,"
357, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Svejnar, Jan, 1982.
"On the theory of a participatory firm,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 313-330, August.
- Henley, Andrew, 1987.
"Trades unions, market concentration and income distribution in United States manufacturing industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-210.
- Henley, Andrew, 1984. "Trade Unions, Market Concentration and Income Distribution in United States Manufacturing Industry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 255, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:65:y:1997:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.