Wage discrimination and antidiscrimination policy in unionized industries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter G. Gahan, 2002. "(What) do unions maximise? Evidence from survey data," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 279-297, May.
- Svejnar, Jan, 1986.
"Bargaining Power, Fear of Disagreement, and Wage Settlements: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1055-78, September.
- Svejnar, J., 1984. "Bargaining power, fear of disagreement and wage settlements: theory and evidence from U.S. industry," CORE Discussion Papers 1984037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SVEJNAR, Jan, . "Bargaining power, fear of disagreement, and wage settlements: theory and evidence from U.S. industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP -720, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabe, Sandrine, 2007.
"Trade unions vs. statistical discrimination: Theory and application to post-apartheid South Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 417-444, September.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabé, Sandrine, 2005. "Trade Unions v. Statistical Discrimination: Theory and Application to Post-Apartheid South Africa," IDEI Working Papers 348, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Catherine C. de Fontenay & Joshua S. Gans, 2004.
"Vertical Integration in the Presence of Upstream Competition,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
904, The University of Melbourne.
- Catherine C. de Fontenay & Joshua S. Gans, 2005. "Vertical Integration in the Presence of Upstream Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(3), pages 544-572, Autumn.
- Joshua Gans & Catherine de Fontenay, 2004. "Vertical Integration in the Presence of Upstream Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 7, Econometric Society.
- Maarten Vendrik & Christiane Schwieren, 2010.
"Identification, screening and stereotyping in labour market discrimination,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 141-171, March.
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Schwieren, Christiane, 2009. "Identification, Screening and Stereotyping in Labour Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 4571, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vendrik,Maarten C.M. & Schwieren,Christiane, 2005. "Identification, screening and stereotyping in labor market discrimination," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-95, September.
- Nick Drydakis & Minas Vlassis, 2010.
"Ethnic Discrimination In The Greek Labour Market: Occupational Access, Insurance Coverage And Wage Offers,"
University of Manchester, vol. 78(3), pages 201-218, 06.
- Minas Vlassis & Nick Drydakis, 2007. "Ethnic Discrimination in the Greek Labour Market: Occupational Access, Insurance Coverage, and Wage Offers," Working Papers 0715, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Clask, A. & Oswald, A., 1992. "Trade Union Utility Functions: A survey of Union Leaders' Views," Economics Series Working Papers 99132, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Myles, G.D. & Naylor, R.A., 1990.
"Do Union Reduce Discrimination? A Model Of Nash Bargaining Between A Union And An Employeur With Discriminatory Tastes,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
366, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Myles, Gareth D. & Naylor, Robin A., 1995. "Do unions reduce discrimination? A model of Nash bargaining between a union and an employer with discriminatory tastes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 249-274, September.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Minas Vlassis, 2003. "Wage Centralization and the Scope of Firm-Union Bargaining: 'Efficient Bargains' or 'Labour Demand'?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 308-329, 06.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 1995. "National wage bargaining in an internationally integrated product market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:45-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.