A model based approach for predicting annual poverty rates without expenditure data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ecineq.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/growth/journal/10888/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandro Tarozzi, 2004.
"Calculating Comparable Statistics from Incomparable Surveys, with an Application to Poverty in India,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
280, Econometric Society.
- Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2007. "Calculating Comparable Statistics From Incomparable Surveys, With an Application to Poverty in India," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 314-336, July.
- Ravallion, M., 1998. "Poverty Lines in Theory and Practice," Papers 133, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2004.
"Are Poor, Remote Areas Left Behind In Agricultural Development: The Case Of Tanzania,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20188, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nicholas Minot, 2008. "Are Poor, Remote Areas Left behind in Agricultural Development: The Case of Tanzania," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(2), pages 239-276, March.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2000. "Combining Light Monitoring Surveys with Integrated Surveys to Improve Targeting for Poverty Reduction: The Case of Ghana," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 195-219, January.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Hentschel, Jesko, et al, 2000. "Combining Census and Survey Data to Trace the Spatial Dimensions of Poverty: A Case Study of Ecuador," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 147-65, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:117-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.