A model based approach for predicting annual poverty rates without expenditure data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ecineq.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/growth/journal/10888/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2007.
"Calculating Comparable Statistics From Incomparable Surveys, With an Application to Poverty in India,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 314-336, July.
- Alessandro Tarozzi, 2004. "Calculating Comparable Statistics from Incomparable Surveys, with an Application to Poverty in India," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 280, Econometric Society.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Ravallion, M., 1998. "Poverty Lines in Theory and Practice," Papers 133, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Hentschel, Jesko, et al, 2000. "Combining Census and Survey Data to Trace the Spatial Dimensions of Poverty: A Case Study of Ecuador," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 147-165, January.
- Nicholas Minot, 2008. "Are Poor, Remote Areas Left behind in Agricultural Development: The Case of Tanzania," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(2), pages 239-276, March.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2004. "Are Poor, Remote Areas Left Behind In Agricultural Development: The Case Of Tanzania," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20188, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2000. "Combining Light Monitoring Surveys with Integrated Surveys to Improve Targeting for Poverty Reduction: The Case of Ghana," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 195-219, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)