The relationship between reviewer judgments and motion picture success: re-analysis and extension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:1:p:140-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:269-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:2:p:357-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:2:p:375-391 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:336-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:442-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick Derrick & Nancy Williams & Charles Scott, 2014. "A two-stage proxy variable approach to estimating movie box office receipts," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(2), pages 173-189, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMotion pictures; Professional movie reviews; Experience goods; Creative products; Box office; Mainstream; Art house; Moderation; L82; M31;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:36:y:2012:i:3:p:249-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .