Neither Public Nor Private: The Hybridization of Museums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Economics of Museums," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Trilce Navarrete, 2013. "Museums," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 29, pages 330-343 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2010.
"Public versus private ownership: Quantity contracts and the allocation of investment tasks,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(3-4), pages 258-268, April.
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2008. "Public Versus Private Ownership: Quantity Contracts and the Allocation of Investment Tasks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Coblence & Valérie Sabatier, 2014. "Articulating Growth and Cultural Innovation in Art Museums : The Louvre's Business Model Revision," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01346974, HAL.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Dalle Nogare, Chiara, 2014.
"Public provision vs. outsourcing of cultural services: Evidence from Italian cities,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 168-182.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Dalle Nogare, Chiara, 2013. "Public Provision vs Outsourcing of Cultural Services: Evidence from Italian Cities," EBLA Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Dalle Nogare Chiara, 2013. "Public provision vs outsourcing of cultural services: evidence from italian cities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201312, University of Turin.
- Muzychuk, V. & Khaunina, E., 2015. "Support Mechanisms for Museums in the Economic Crisis (the Example of Major Museums of Europe and Russia)," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 132-161.
- Dick Netzer, 2011. "Non-profit Organizations," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 42 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Victor Fernández-Blanco & Juan Prieto-Rodríguez, 2011. "Museums," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 40 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- João Coelho & Carlos Santos, 2008. "The Budgeting of Portuguese Public Museums: a dynamic panel data analysis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 032008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
Keywordsmuseums; cultural policy; arts management; privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:22:y:1998:i:2:p:127-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.