Consumer Confusion in Internet-Based Mass Customization: Testing a Network of Antecedents and Consequences
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10603/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C.-H. Sophie Lee & Anttesh Barua & Andrew Whinston, 2000. "The Complementarity Of Mass Customization And Electronic Commerce," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 81-110.
- Constance Elise Porter & Naveen Donthu, 2008. "Cultivating Trust and Harvesting Value in Virtual Communities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 113-128, January.
- Salvador, F. & Forza, C., 2004. "Configuring products to address the customization-responsiveness squeeze: A survey of management issues and opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 273-291, October.
- Johnson, Eric J & Russo, J Edward, 1984. " Product Familiarity and Learning New Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 542-550, June.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Ellen, Pam Scholder, 1994. "Do we know what we need to know? Objective and subjective knowledge effects on pro-ecological behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-52, May.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Xueming Luo, 2009. "Quantifying the Long-Term Impact of Negative Word of Mouth on Cash Flows and Stock Prices," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 148-165, 01-02.
- Flynn, Leisa Reinecke & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "A Short, Reliable Measure of Subjective Knowledge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 57-66, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:2:p:231-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.