Customer Response to Carbon Labelling of Groceries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Klaas Jan & Moll, Henri C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Wilting, Harry C., 1999. "Greenhouse gas emissions related to Dutch food consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 203-216, April.
- Carmen Valor, 2008. "Can Consumers Buy Responsibly? Analysis and Solutions for Market Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 315-326, September.
- Sonja Radas & Mario Teisl, 2007. "An Open Mind Wants More: Opinion Strength and the Desire for Genetically Modified Food Labeling Policy," Working Papers 0702, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Noussair, Charles & Robin, Stephane & Ruffieux, Bernard, 2002.
"Do consumers not care about biotech foods or do they just not read the labels?,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 47-53, March.
- Noussair, C. & Robin, S. & Ruffieux, B., 2001. "Do Consumers Not Care about Biotech Foods or Do They Just Not Read the Labels?," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1142, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- William Young & Kumju Hwang & Seonaidh McDonald & Caroline J. Oates, 2010. "Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 20-31.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon label; Ecological footprint; Emissions reduction; Green consumers; Consumer environmental purchasing behaviour;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:1:p:153-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.