Customer Response to Carbon Labelling of Groceries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noussair, C. & Robin, S. & Ruffieux, B., 2001.
"Do Consumers Not Care about Biotech Foods or Do They Just Not Read the Labels?,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1142, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Noussair, Charles & Robin, Stephane & Ruffieux, Bernard, 2002. "Do consumers not care about biotech foods or do they just not read the labels?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 47-53, March.
- Sonja Radas & Mario Teisl, 2007. "An Open Mind Wants More: Opinion Strength and the Desire for Genetically Modified Food Labeling Policy," Working Papers 0702, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Kramer, Klaas Jan & Moll, Henri C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Wilting, Harry C., 1999. "Greenhouse gas emissions related to Dutch food consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 203-216, April.
- William Young & Kumju Hwang & Seonaidh McDonald & Caroline J. Oates, 2010. "Sustainable consumption: green consumer behaviour when purchasing products," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 20-31.
- Carmen Valor, 2008. "Can Consumers Buy Responsibly? Analysis and Solutions for Market Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 315-326, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:1:p:153-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.