The Impact of Environmental Labelling on Consumer Preference: Negative vs. Positive Labels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Fiala & Ivica Toufarová & Stanislav Mokrý & Martin Souček, 2016. "Perception of Local Food Labelling by Generation Z: An Eye-Tracking Experiment," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 152-159, December.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Marette, Stephan & Roosen, Jutta, 2011. "Consumer Acceptance of Traffic-light Labelling on Food vs. Financial Products," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114431, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:251-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Akli Achabou & Adel Rink, 2014. "Barrières et motivations pour la consommation des produits de la mode éthique en France," Working Papers 2014-138, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:510-519 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Mørkbak & Jonas Nordström, 2009. "The Impact of Information on Consumer Preferences for Different Animal Food Production Methods," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 313-331, December.
- Christopher Jeffords, 2014.
"Preference-directed regulation when ethical environmental policy choices are formed with limited information,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 573-606, March.
- Christopher Jeffords, 2011. "Preference-Directed Regulation When Ethical Environmental Policy Choices Are Formed With Limited Information," Working Papers 01, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Ynte Dam & Janneke Jonge, 2015. "The Positive Side of Negative Labelling," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 19-38, March.
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Olivier Bos & Béatrice Roussillon & Paul Schweinzer, 2016. "Agreeing on Efficient Emissions Reduction," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(4), pages 785-815, October.
- de Boer, Joop & Boersema, Jan J. & Aiking, Harry, 2009. "Consumers' motivational associations favoring free-range meat or less meat," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 850-860, January.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:658-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:21:y:2013:i:4:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Stephan, Marette & Roosen, Jutta, 2012. "Consumer’s thoughts about and willingness to pay for traffic-light labeled food and financial products," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123200, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Chakravarty, Sujoy & Ramaswami, Bharat, 2013.
"The informational and signaling impacts of labels: experimental evidence from India on GM foods,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 701-722, December.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Sangeeta Bansal & Sujoy Chakravarty, 2013. "The Informational and signaling impacts of labels: Experimental evidence from India on GM foods," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Hansla, Andre & Gamble, Amelie & Juliusson, Asgeir & Garling, Tommy, 2008. "Psychological determinants of attitude towards and willingness to pay for green electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 768-774, February.
- Yoon-Na Cho, 2015. "Different Shades of Green Consciousness: The Interplay of Sustainability Labeling and Environmental Impact on Product Evaluations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 73-82, April.
- Park, Ju Young, 2017. "Is there a price premium for energy efficiency labels? Evidence from the Introduction of a Label in Korea," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 240-247.
- Soyoung Seo & Hee-Kyung Ahn & Jaeseok Jeong & Junghoon Moon, 2016. "Consumers’ Attitude toward Sustainable Food Products: Ingredients vs. Packaging," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:27:y:2004:i:2:p:213-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.