Can Consumers Buy Responsibly? Analysis and Solutions for Market Failures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Williamson & Gary Lynch-Wood & John Ramsay, 2006. "Drivers of Environmental Behaviour in Manufacturing SMEs and the Implications for CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Sen, Sankar & Gurhan-Canli, Zeynep & Morwitz, Vicki, 2001. " Withholding Consumption: A Social Dilemma Perspective on Consumer Boycotts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 399-417, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mónica Pérez-Ramírez & Marco A. Almendarez-Hernández & Gerzaín Avilés-Polanco & Luis F. Beltrán-Morales, 2015. "Consumer Acceptance of Eco-Labeled Fish: A Mexican Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-18, April.
- Todd Green & Gary Sinclair & Julie Tinson, 2016. "Do they Know it’s CSR at all? An Exploration of Socially Responsible Music Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 231-246, October.
- Ulusoy, Ebru, 2016. "Experiential responsible consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 284-297.
- Todd Green & Julie Tinson & John Peloza, 2016. "Giving the Gift of Goodness: An Exploration of Socially Responsible Gift-Giving," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2013.
"Corporate social responsibility and the economics of consumer social responsibility,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 94(2), pages 221-259.
- Etilé, Fabrice & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and the economics of consumer social responsibility," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 94(02), pages 221-259, June.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Economics of Consumer Social Responsibility," Working Papers hal-00749355, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and the economics of consumer social responsibility," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879782, HAL.
- Maja Hosta & Vesna Žabkar, 2016. "Consumer Sustainability and Responsibility: Beyond Green and Ethical Consumption," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(2), pages 143-157.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1094-:d:102463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Battaglia & Francesco Testa & Lara Bianchi & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness within SMEs of the Fashion Industry: Evidence from Italy and France," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Marthe Austgulen, 2014. "Environmentally Sustainable Meat Consumption: An Analysis of the Norwegian Public Debate," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Marthe Hårvik Austgulen, 2016. "Environmentally Sustainable Textile Consumption—What Characterizes the Political Textile Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 441-466, December.
- Chockalingam Senthil Nathan & Isreal Densingh Joshua, 2016. "Redesigning the marketing mix for eco-friendly product consumption among non-purchasers in India," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 11(1), pages 355-370, April.
- Annu Markkula & Johanna Moisander, 2012. "Discursive Confusion over Sustainable Consumption: A Discursive Perspective on the Perplexity of Marketplace Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 105-125, March.
- Mari Niva & Johanna Mäkelä & Nina Kahma & Unni Kjærnes, 2014. "Eating Sustainably? Practices and Background Factors of Ecological Food Consumption in Four Nordic Countries," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 465-484, December.
- Jerome Vanclay & John Shortiss & Scott Aulsebrook & Angus Gillespie & Ben Howell & Rhoda Johanni & Michael Maher & Kelly Mitchell & Mark Stewart & Jim Yates, 2011. "Customer Response to Carbon Labelling of Groceries," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 153-160, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Incentives; Responsible consumer behaviour; Public policies; Ethical consumption; Standards; Labels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:31:y:2008:i:3:p:315-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.