Do Consumers Respond to Country-of-Origin Labelling?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10603/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Preston, Warren P. & Kim, Soo, 2008. "USDA Requirements for Implementing Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(4).
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2005.
"Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 49-63, April.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2005. "Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred, 2007.
"Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling: Will It Benefit Consumers?,"
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, May.
- Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred, 2004. "Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling--Will It Benefit Consumers?," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Mabiso, Athur & Sterns, James A. & House, Lisa & Wysocki, Allen F., 2005. "Estimating Consumers' Willingness-To-Pay for Country-Of-Origin Labels in Fresh Apples and Tomatoes: A Double-Hurdle Probit Analysis of American Data Using Factor Scores," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19418, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jones, Keithly G. & Harvey, David J. & Hahn, William F. & Muhammad, Andrew, 2008. "U.S. Demand for Sourceâ€“Differentiated Shrimp: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(02), August.
- Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Buzby, Jean C., 2009. "Imports From China and Food Safety Issues," Economic Information Bulletin 58620, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:323-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.