International Trade And Food Safety: Economic Theory And Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph, Siny & Lavoie, Nathalie & Caswell, Julie, 2013. "COOL Effects on U.S. Shrimp Trade," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151217, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richard Newfarmer, 2006. "Trade, Doha, and Development : A Window into the Issues," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7135.
- Jaffee, Steven & Henson, Spencer, 2004. "Standards and agro-food exports from developing countries: rebalancing the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3348, The World Bank.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Sparling, David, 2004.
"Risk Management In The Integrated Nafta Market: Lessons From The Case Of Bse,"
North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico
16729, Farm Foundation.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Sparling, David, 2004. "Risk Management in the Integrated NAFTA Market: Lessons from the Case of BSE," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives 163850, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- -, 2010. "Experiencias de articulación entre los sectores público y privado para la implementación de tratados de libre comercio," Documentos de Proyectos 267, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:734-748. is not listed on IDEAS
- Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh & Okello, Julius & Avendaño, Belem & Rich, Karl, 2007. "The role of public-private partnerships and collective action in ensuring smallholder participation in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains:," CAPRi working papers 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Labrecque, Joanne & Charlebois, Sylvain, 2006. "Conceptual Links between Two Mad Cow Crises: The Absence of Paradigmatic Change and Policymaking Implications," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 9(02).
- Spencer Henson & Steven Jaffee, 2008. "Understanding Developing Country Strategic Responses to the Enhancement of Food Safety Standards," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 548-568, April.
- Dina Umali-Deininger & Mona Sur, 2007. "Food safety in a globalizing world: opportunities and challenges for India," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 135-147, December.
- Donald MacLaren, 2004. "International Food Safety Standard and Processed Food Exports: Issues of Firm-Level Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 905, The University of Melbourne.
- Westra, Sabrina, 2011. "Still a Barrier to Trade? A Review of," SS-AAEA Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sumner, Daniel A. & Bervejillo, Jose E. & Jarvis, Lovell S., 2005. "Public Policy, Invasive Species and Animal Disease Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(01).
- Ollinger, Michael & Taha, Fawzi A., 2015. "U.S. Domestic Salmonella Regulations and Access to European and Other Poultry Export Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(A).
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2011. "Sanitary and phytosanitary standards as bridge to cross:," IFPRI discussion papers 1140, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFood safety; international trade; regulation; Salmonella; BSE; produce; seafood; trade liberalization; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .