The Influence of Country of Origin on Chinese Food Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Alejandro Plastina & Konstantinos Giannakas & Daniel Pick, 2011. "Market and Welfare Effects of Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling in the U.S. Specialty Crops Sector: An Application to Fresh Market Apples," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 1044-1069, April.
- Fred Kuchler & Barry Krissoff & David Harvey, 2010. "Do Consumers Respond to Country-of-Origin Labelling?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 323-337, December.
- Piyush Sharma, 2011. "Country of origin effects in developed and emerging markets: Exploring the contrasting roles of materialism and value consciousness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(2), pages 285-306, February.
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder & Jayson L. Lusk, 2013. "Consumer Valuation of Alternative Meat Origin Labels," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 676-692, September.
- Kar H. Lim & Wuyang Hu & Leigh J. Maynard & Ellen Goddard, 2014. "A Taste for Safer Beef? How Much Does Consumers’ Perceived Risk Influence Willingness to Pay for Country‐of‐Origin Labeled Beef," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngoulma, Jeannot, 2015. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for dairy products: what the studies say? A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 65250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry-of-origin; food marketing; Chinese food market; China; Food consumers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:tmjrnl:v:2:y:2014:i:2:p:78-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (I. Sirkeci). General contact details of provider: http://www.tplondon.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.