Country of origin effects in developed and emerging markets: Exploring the contrasting roles of materialism and value consciousness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Qiu & Maung, Min & Shi, Yulin & Wilson, Craig, 2014. "Foreign direct investment concessions and environmental levies in China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 241-250.
- Suh, YongGu & Hur, JungYun & Davies, Gary, 2016. "Cultural appropriation and the country of origin effect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2721-2730.
- Keith Walley & Paul Custance & Tan Feng & Xu Yang & Li Cheng & Sandra Turner, 2014. "The Influence of Country of Origin on Chinese Food Consumers," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(2), pages 78-98, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:197-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41270-017-0018-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eng, Teck-Yong & Ozdemir, Sena & Michelson, Grant, 2016. "Brand origin and country of production congruity: Evidence from the UK and China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5703-5711.
- Jin, Zhongqi & Lynch, Richard & Attia, Samaa & Chansarkar, Bal & Gülsoy, Tanses & Lapoule, Paul & Liu, Xueyuan & Newburry, William & Nooraini, Mohamad Sheriff & Parente, Ronaldo & Purani, Keyoor & Ung, 2015. "The relationship between consumer ethnocentrism, cosmopolitanism and product country image among younger generation consumers: The moderating role of country development status," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 380-393.
- Kearney, Colm, 2012. "Emerging markets research: Trends, issues and future directions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17.
- Sharmuud Haliun & Seong-Do Cho, 2015. "The Effects of Korean Country-of-Origin on Mongolian Consumer Product Evaluation and Purchase Intention," Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 4-14.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0229-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0103-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cleveland, Mark & Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Laroche, Michel & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2016. "Identity, culture, dispositions and behavior: A cross-national examination of globalization and culture change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1090-1102.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria, Agrarian Economist Association (AEA), Chile, vol. 17.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0096-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:285-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .