Distributional effects of environmental taxes on transportation: evidence from Engel curves in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Richard W. Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian A. Crawford, 2003.
"Nonparametric Engel Curves and Revealed Preference,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 205-240, January.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 1997. "Non-parametric Engel curves and revealed preferences," IFS Working Papers W97/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2002. "Nonparametric Engel Curves and Revealed Preference," CAM Working Papers 2002-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 1998. "Nonparametric Engel Curves and Revealed Preference," Discussion Papers 99-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- S. Proost & D. Regemorter, 1995. "The double dividend and the role of inequality aversion and macroeconomic regimes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 207-219, August.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Krishna Pendakur, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation and consumer demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 435-461.
- John DiNardo & Justin L. Tobias, 2001. "Nonparametric Density and Regression Estimation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 11-28, Fall.
- Brita Bye & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Rosendahl, 2002. "Mitigation costs, distributional effects, and ancillary benefits of carbon policies in the Nordic countries, the U.K., and Ireland," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 339-366, December.
- Aasness, Jorgen & Biorn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje, 1993. "Engel Functions, Panel Data, and Latent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1395-1422, November.
- Adonis Yatchew, 1998. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 669-721, June.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 1997. " Optimal Tax and Public Investment Rules for Congestion Type of Externalities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 261-279, June.
- repec:elg:eechap:801_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker, 1999. "Household Gasoline Demand in the United States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 645-662, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:56:y:2016:i:c:p:102-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Bonnafous & Elise Boucq & Matthieu Glachant & Laurent Hivert & Vincent Kaufmann & Marie Goyon & Jean-Loup Madre & Nathalie Ortar & Stéphanie Vincent & Jean-Luc Wingert, 2010. "Pétrole, mobilité, CO2 : les politiques publiques et l'automobilité face à la variation des prix du pétrole.- Rapport final," Working Papers halshs-01713477, HAL.
- Bureau, Benjamin & Glachant, Matthieu, 2011.
"Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 745-754, September.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00659059, HAL.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00869792, HAL.
- Bureau, Benjamin, 2011.
"Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 121-130, January.
- Benjamin Bureau, 2011. "Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France," Post-Print hal-00530054, HAL.
- Bühler, Georg & Hoffmann, Tim & Wölfing, Nikolas & Schmidt, Markus, 2009. "Wettbewerb und Umweltregulierung im Verkehr: Eine Analyse zur unterschiedlichen Einbindung der Verkehrsarten in den Emissionshandel," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 110505, September.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption patterns; Engel curve; Indirect taxation; Pigou correction; Transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:29:y:2006:i:3:p:301-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.