Risk Management as a Tool for Sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Frances Stewart, 1993.
"Two Errors of Targeting,"
Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series
iopeps93/54, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012.
"Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences,"
1204, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2001. "Preservation and exogenous uncertain future preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 745-752.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004.
"Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Alain Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 31-53, May.
- Ayong Le Kama, A. & Schubert, K., 1999. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2000. "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-231, July.
- Frank Krysiak & Daniela Krysiak, 2006. "Sustainability with Uncertain Future Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(4), pages 511-531, 04.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 2003.
"The allocation of benefits under uncertainty: a decision-theoretic framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 873-893, July.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1995. "The Allocation of Benefits underUncertainty: A Decision-Theoretic Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kjell Arne Brekke & Geir B. Asheim, 2002. "Sustainability when capital management has stochastic consequences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 921-940.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Uncertain future preferences and conservation," MPRA Paper 7912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woodward, Richard T., 1999. "Sustainability As Intergenerational Fairness," Faculty Paper Series 24014, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Robinson, John, 2004. "Squaring the circle? Some thoughts on the idea of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 369-384, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:3:p:483-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.