Risk Management as a Tool for Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, John, 2004. "Squaring the circle? Some thoughts on the idea of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 369-384, April.
- Alain Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004.
"Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 31-53, May.
- Ayong Le Kama, A. & Schubert, K., 1999. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267891, HAL.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2001.
"Preservation and exogenous uncertain future preferences,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 745-752.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012. "Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences," Working Papers 1204, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2000. "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-231, July.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Uncertain future preferences and conservation," MPRA Paper 7912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjell Arne Brekke & Geir B. Asheim, 2002. "Sustainability when capital management has stochastic consequences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(4), pages 921-940.
- Woodward, Richard T., 1999. "Sustainability As Intergenerational Fairness," Faculty Paper Series 24014, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Frank Krysiak & Daniela Krysiak, 2006. "Sustainability with Uncertain Future Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(4), pages 511-531, April.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 2003.
"The allocation of benefits under uncertainty: a decision-theoretic framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 873-893, July.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1995. "The Allocation of Benefits underUncertainty: A Decision-Theoretic Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erika Meins & Daniel Sager, 2013. "Sustainability and Risk: Towards a Risk-Based Sustainability Rating for Real Estate Investments," ERES eres2013_254, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hahn, W. Andreas & Härtl, Fabian & Irland, Lloyd C. & Kohler, Christoph & Moshammer, Ralf & Knoke, Thomas, 2014. "Financially optimized management planning under risk aversion results in even-flow sustained timber yield," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 30-41.
- Eduardo Ortas & José Moneva & Roger Burritt & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2014. "Does Sustainability Investment Provide Adaptive Resilience to Ethical Investors? Evidence from Spain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 297-309, October.
- Giannakis, Mihalis & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2016. "Supply chain sustainability: A risk management approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P4), pages 455-470.
More about this item
Keywordsaltruism; fairness; mean-variance analysis; risk; sustainability; uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:3:p:483-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.