Risk Management as a Tool for Sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Frances Stewart, 1993.
"Two Errors of Targeting,"
Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series
iopeps93/54, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Uncertain future preferences and conservation," MPRA Paper 7912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woodward, Richard T., 1999. "Sustainability As Intergenerational Fairness," Faculty Paper Series 24014, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Robinson, John, 2004. "Squaring the circle? Some thoughts on the idea of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 369-384, April.
- Ayong Le Kama, A. & Schubert, K., 1999.
"Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
1999.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alain Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 31-53, May.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267891, HAL.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1995.
"The Allocation of Benefits underUncertainty: A Decision-Theoretic Framework,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 2003. "The allocation of benefits under uncertainty: a decision-theoretic framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 873-893, July.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2001.
"Preservation and exogenous uncertain future preferences,"
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 745-752.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012. "Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences," Working Papers 1204, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Frank Krysiak & Daniela Krysiak, 2006. "Sustainability with Uncertain Future Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(4), pages 511-531, 04.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2000. "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-231, July.
- Kjell Arne Brekke & Geir B. Asheim, 2002. "Sustainability when capital management has stochastic consequences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 921-940.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:3:p:483-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.