Risk Management as a Tool for Sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kjell Arne Brekke & Geir B. Asheim, 2002. "Sustainability when capital management has stochastic consequences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(4), pages 921-940.
- Alain Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004.
"Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 31-53, May.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267891, HAL.
- Ayong Le Kama, A. & Schubert, K., 1999. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Uncertain future preferences and conservation," MPRA Paper 7912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 2003.
"The allocation of benefits under uncertainty: a decision-theoretic framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 873-893, July.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1995. "The Allocation of Benefits underUncertainty: A Decision-Theoretic Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Woodward, Richard T., 1999. "Sustainability As Intergenerational Fairness," Faculty Paper Series 24014, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2001.
"Preservation and exogenous uncertain future preferences,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 745-752.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012. "Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences," Working Papers 1204, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Robinson, John, 2004. "Squaring the circle? Some thoughts on the idea of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 369-384, April.
- Frank Krysiak & Daniela Krysiak, 2006. "Sustainability with Uncertain Future Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(4), pages 511-531, 04.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2000. "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-231, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:3:p:483-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.